Station uses a silent update method that should be transparent for the user:
- Every 30 minutes we check if a new update is available.
- If there's one, we download the new version in the background.
- When the download is finished we install the new version silently.
- Upon next Station restart, the update is finished and the "What's New" panel automatically pops-up.
- - - - -
Nevertheless, if you wish to manually force an update just:
- Open the preferences pane from the top bar menu or using the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + ,
- Click the "Check for updates" button in the "General" section