One of our main goals is to ease the management of multiple accounts. You can add as many accounts to Station as you want, as long as the app itself allows it.
- Apps that handle multi-account: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Inbox.
- Apps that are solo-account: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Trello, Linkedin, Telegram, etc.
- - - - -
To add or remove an account for an existing app, 3 easy steps:
- Hover over the concerned app's icon
→ The sub-dock appears
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the sub-dock
→ You'll access the settings of your app with the list of all current logged accounts
- Click on the "Add a new account" button.
→ If there is no such button and only a "Add new instance" one, it means Station does not allow multi-account for this app.